Wednesday, October 31, 2012

babies are growing...that means I am too!

As the weeks have flown by, babies have been growing like crazy!  October 2nd we took measurements and our baby boys were 1 lb 14 and 13 oz and our girls were 1 lb 11oz which is right where they should be for as far along as I was (25 1/2 weeks).  October 26th has been our latest growth scan and boy have they grown!  Boys at 2 pounds 11 and 13 ounces and girls both at 2 pounds 6 ounces...yes!!!!  At this rate we'll be at 3 pounds in no time!


Every week we go in, pictures are getting harder and harder to take but here are some of our favorites!


HOW CUTE IS THIS ONE!  IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS SALUTING!!!! ("He better not be with his left hand!" says Charlie)


She loves her hands by her head!
Attempt at one of those 3d pics. She has her dad's nose for sure!!!!





















I think her eyes are open!!





















At the very beginning of my pregnancy, my mom told me about how she loved gaining weight while she was pregnant because when else in life can you eat what you want (to a point of course!) and gain weight and get away with it!  As uncomfortable as I was with the idea, it grew on me...LITERALLY...and she's right, I stopped caring and it got kinda fun!  

 August

 





September

October 1

AND...GET READY FOR IT...
 OCTOBER 26TH...29 WEEKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment